Tim Tam Caramel Ice-creamBy Dixie Elliott On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Tim Tam caramel ice-cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tim Tam caramel ice-cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Tim Tams, caramels and icecream is this the ultimate dessert?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tim Tam Caramel Ice-cream
- 1 litre vanilla ice-cream
- 200g packet Tim Tam biscuits, finely chopped
- 200g Jersey Caramels, finely chopped
- Chocolate sauce or caramel sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Tim Tam Caramel Ice-cream
- Spoon ice-cream into a large bowl. Stand for 30 to 60 minutes or until softened but not melted (time will depend on the weather).
- Using a large metal spoon, gently stir in chopped biscuits and caramels. Transfer to an airtight container. Freeze overnight. Serve scoops drizzled with chocolate or caramel sauce.
Nutritions of Tim Tam Caramel Ice-cream
fatContent: 484.453 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 51 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 42 milligrams cholesterol