Kiwi Fruit Puree With Mango & Passionfruit GelatoBy Valli Little On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Kiwi fruit puree with mango & passionfruit gelato step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Kiwi fruit puree with mango & passionfruit gelato you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Beautiful seasonal fruit go into this luscious summer dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Kiwi Fruit Puree With Mango & Passionfruit Gelato
- 4 mangoes or 2 cups of mango pulp
- 180g caster sugar
- 1 lime, zested
- 3 limes, juiced
- 300ml thick cream
- 6-8 passionfruit, halved
- 12 kiwi fruit
- Biscotti, to serve
The instruction how to make Kiwi Fruit Puree With Mango & Passionfruit Gelato
- Remove flesh from mangoes and place in a food processor. Add 50g of the caster sugar and the zest and juice of 1 lime. Process until smooth then transfer to a bowl. Whip cream lightly, then fold into the mango mixture to combine.
- Place mixture in a shallow container and freeze until frozen at the edges. Scoop the passionfruit pulp from the fruit, then add to the gelato mixture. Beat with an electric beater, pour back into container and refreeze.
- Alternatively you can use an ice-cream maker. Churn the cream and mango mixture in an ice-cream machine for 10 minutes, or until semi-frozen. Add the passionfruit pulp and churn for a further 10 minutes.
- Peel the kiwi fruit, place the flesh in a food processor with remaining caster sugar and lime juice and process until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Divide the kiwi puree between serving bowls, top with a scoop of gelato and biscotti.
Nutritions of Kiwi Fruit Puree With Mango & Passionfruit Gelato
fatContent: 693.578 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 92 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 91 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 79 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : vegetarian, freeze, passionfruit, mango, kiwi, summer, spring, dinner party, dessert, kiwifruit, gelato, ice-cream, sorbet, mangoes, easy, simple, gourmet, special occasion, high protein, low sodium, high fibre,