Steamed Stuffed Pears With HoneyBy Michelle Noerianto On Oct 04, 2020
Cooking Steamed stuffed pears with honey step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Steamed stuffed pears with honey you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Stuff pears with walnuts and dates for a delicious dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Steamed Stuffed Pears With Honey
- 4 beurre bosc pears, peeled, halved lengthways
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 200g fresh dates, pitted, finely chopped
- 50g walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 80ml (1/3 cup) honey
- 5 whole cloves
- Low fat ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Steamed Stuffed Pears With Honey
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds and centre core of each pear half to make a round hollow. Place pear halves in a shallow heatproof dish. Drizzle the pears with lemon juice and turn to coat.
- Combine dates, walnuts and lemon rind in a bowl. Spoon the date mixture into the hollows in the pear halves. Drizzle pears with honey. Add the cloves to the honey in the base of the dish.
- Place the dish in a large metal steaming pan or bamboo steamer over a saucepan or wok of simmering water. Wet a 15cm-square piece of non-stick baking paper and scrunch to remove excess moisture. Cover pears with paper (this will help keep them moist).
- Steam, covered, for 5 minutes or until pears are just tender. Remove dish from steamer. Remove and discard cloves. Divide pears among serving plates and drizzle with any honey from the dish. Serve with low fat ice-cream, if desired.
Nutritions of Steamed Stuffed Pears With Honey
fatContent: 343.443 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 57 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein