Lemon & Avocado MousseBy Doris Blayden, Lane Cove, NSW (Reader) On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Lemon & avocado mousse step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon & avocado mousse you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Avocado becomes a dessert superstar in this tasty recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon & Avocado Mousse
- 1/4 cup (60g) caster sugar
- 2 avocados, halved, stone removed, peeled, mashed
- 2 lemons, juiced, rind finely grated
- Creme fraiche, to serve
- Halved strawberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon & Avocado Mousse
- Dissolve the sugar in 1/4 cup (60ml) of hot water and set aside to cool.
- Process the avocado in a food processor, gradually adding the sugar syrup.
- Use an electric beater to beat the avocado mixture on a low speed, gradually adding the lemon juice and rind until the mixture is well combined.
- Divide the mixture among four 1/2 cup (125ml) serving glasses. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Top with a dollop of creme fraiche and strawberries to serve.
Nutritions of Lemon & Avocado Mousse
fatContent: 314.285 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
Tags : no cook, budget friendly, family friendly, fruit, strawberry, caster sugar, lemon, spring, summer, dessert, avocado, mousse, easy, simple, 4 ingredients, budget, low carb, low sodium, lower gi, high fibre,