Honey Poached Pears With Cinnamon Ricotta CreamBy Anneka Manning & Kirsty Cassidy On Oct 02, 2020
Cooking Honey poached pears with cinnamon ricotta cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Honey poached pears with cinnamon ricotta cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create gourmet desserts with just a few simple ingredients.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Honey Poached Pears With Cinnamon Ricotta Cream
- 125mls (1/2 cup) honey
- 250mls (1 cup) water
- 4 Beurre Bosc pears
- 100g ricotta
- 80mls (1/3 cup) thick cream
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Honey Poached Pears With Cinnamon Ricotta Cream
- Combine honey and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Peel, quarter and core pears. Cut each quarter in half. Add pears to tile honey syrup, reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until tender (see microwave tip).
- To make the ricotta cream, place ricotta, icing sugar and cinnamon in a food processor bowl and process until combined. Serve pears with the ricotta cream.
Nutritions of Honey Poached Pears With Cinnamon Ricotta Cream
fatContent: 358.5 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 61 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 61 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe