Mini ZuccottoBy Michelle Noerianto On Oct 02, 2020
Cooking Mini zuccotto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mini zuccotto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Theres no need to fight over dessert with these individual Italian puds.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mini Zuccotto
- 1 x 400g pkt buttercake
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Cointreau liqueur
- 800g fresh ricotta
- 100g Toblerone chocolate bar, coarsely chopped
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 600g fresh cherries, stems removed
- Double cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Mini Zuccotto
- Use a serrated knife to cut buttercake into 1cm-thick slices. Cut each slice into 3cm-wide strips. Arrange cake slices, overlapping slightly, around the sides of eight 185ml (3/4-cup) capacity timbale moulds. Drizzle with Cointreau.
- Place the ricotta, Toblerone, sugar and orange rind in a large bowl and stir to combine. Spoon ricotta mixture evenly among the lined moulds, pressing firmly. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill.
- Turn the zuccotto onto serving plates and dust with cocoa powder. Serve with cherries and double cream, if desired.
Nutritions of Mini Zuccotto
fatContent: 485.17 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 43 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein