Cranachan With Lavender HoneyBy Valli Little On Sep 30, 2020
Cooking Cranachan with lavender honey step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cranachan with lavender honey you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Cranachan is a traditional Scottish dessert made with oatmeal and raspberries.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cranachan With Lavender Honey
- 60g unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons lavender honey*, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 120g oat flakes
- 150ml thick cream
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) malt whisky
- 200g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- Lavender flowers, optional, to garnish
The instruction how to make Cranachan With Lavender Honey
- Lightly grease 4 egg rings and place on a baking tray. Place butter, 3 tablespoons honey, the ginger and oats in a pan over low heat. Stir until butter has melted, then increase heat to medium and cook until oats are golden brown and mixture is coming together. Divide the mixture between egg rings, patting down well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm.
- Whip cream with remaining honey and the whisky. Remove egg rings and place cranachan on plates. Top with a dollop of the cream, scatter with berries, drizzle with honey and garnish with lavender flowers.
Nutritions of Cranachan With Lavender Honey
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler