Mandarin And Strawberry CrumblesBy Michelle Southan On Sep 30, 2020
Cooking Mandarin and strawberry crumbles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mandarin and strawberry crumbles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These little mandarin and strawberry desserts with crunchy muesli topping can be served as an afterdinner dessert or as a sweet idea for brunch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mandarin And Strawberry Crumbles
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 4 mandarins, peeled, segmented
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, washed, dried, quartered
- 120g (1 cup) natural muesli
- 1 tablespoon honey
The instruction how to make Mandarin And Strawberry Crumbles
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the water and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium and bring to the boil. Add the mandarin and strawberry and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon mandarin mixture among four 125ml (1/2 cup) capacity ramekins or ovenproof dishes. Place dishes on a baking tray.
- Combine the muesli and honey in a bowl. Sprinkle the mandarin mixture with muesli mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until muesli is toasted. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mandarin And Strawberry Crumbles
fatContent: 250.233 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 34 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
Tags : bake, honey, muesli, strawberry, mandarin, caster sugar, snack, dessert, mandarins, strawberries, breakfast, brunch, easy, simple, everyday, quick, fast, kid-friendly, family, low-fat, low-kilojoule, heart-friendly, high protein, high carb, low sodium, hi,