Custard Apple ParfaitBy Gemma Luongo On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking Custard apple parfait step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Custard apple parfait you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This indulgent, creamy dessert is sure to please the family.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Custard Apple Parfait
- 1 large custard apple
- 300ml ctn pouring cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 Stem Ginger Cookies, crumbled
The instruction how to make Custard Apple Parfait
- Cut the custard apple into quarters. Scoop out flesh and place in a bowl. Discard skin. Remove and discard seeds.
- Beat the cream and vanilla in a medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Divide one-third of the custard apple among four 185ml (3/4-cup) capacity serving glasses. Top with half the cream mixture. Sprinkle with half the sugar and half the biscuit. Repeat with another one-third of the custard apple, remaining cream mixture and sugar. Top with three-quarters of the remaining biscuit. Top with remaining custard apple and biscuit.
Nutritions of Custard Apple Parfait
fatContent: 472.025 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein