Citrus MousseBy Kim Coverdale On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking Citrus mousse step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Citrus mousse you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fresh oranges and lemons rind off this dessert beautifully!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Citrus Mousse
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 2 eggwhites
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 x 150g tubs vanilla Fruche
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- Orange segments, to serve
The instruction how to make Citrus Mousse
- Place boiling water in a heatproof jug. Sprinkle with gelatine. Whisk with a fork to dissolve gelatine. Cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg-whites in a bowl until soft peaks form. Add sugar. Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until dissolved. Place Fru00fbche in a bowl. Stir in orange rind and lemon rind. Stir in gelatine mixture. Fold in eggwhite mixture. Spoon into four 1/2 cup-capacity glasses. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Top with orange segments. Serve.
Nutritions of Citrus Mousse
fatContent: 147.702 calories
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 27 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : lemon, orange, spring, summer, dinner party, dessert, mousse, easy, simple, everyday, comfort food, winter, high protein, high carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi, diabetes friendly,