Sweet Potato & Apple TartBy Gemma Purcell On Aug 11, 2020
Cooking Sweet potato & apple tart step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sweet potato & apple tart you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweet potato and apple are unusual partners in this winter dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sweet Potato & Apple Tart
- 1 sheet (25cm x 25cm) frozen ready rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 300g fresh ricotta
- Large pinch ground cinnamon
- 150g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 1 small pink lady apple, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 20g butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
The instruction how to make Sweet Potato & Apple Tart
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with some non-stick baking paper.
- Cut a 2cm border around the edge of the pastry, only cutting halfway through. Transfer the pastry to the baking tray.
- Combine the ricotta and cinnamon until smooth. Spread with the ricotta, within the 2cm border.
- Arrange the sweet potato and apple over the ricotta. Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with the brown sugar. Scatter over the rosemary.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Sweet Potato & Apple Tart
fatContent: 213.427 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 38 milligrams cholesterol