Honeyed PearsBy Rosemary Stanton On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking Honeyed pears step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Honeyed pears you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This dessert is also delicious served chilled simply place the pears in the sauternes syrup in the fridge after poaching.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Honeyed Pears
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) sauternes or other dessert wine
- 100g (1/4 cup) honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 pears, peeled, halved lengthways, cored
- 60mls (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 200g vanilla Fruche
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Honeyed Pears
- Combine the sauternes, honey and cinnamon sticks in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the pears and simmer for a further 5-8 minutes or until tender when tested with a skewer.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the pears from the saucepan and place in a dish. Add the lemon juice to the sauternes syrup and then strain the syrup over the pears.
- To serve, remove the pear halves from the syrup with a slotted spoon and place 2 pear halves in each serving bowl with the Fruche. Combine sugar and ground cinnamon and sprinkle over the top. Spoon a little of the sauternes syrup around the pears and serve.
Nutritions of Honeyed Pears
fatContent: 263.378 calories
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 45 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 3 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon