Vegie Sushi BowlBy Chrissy Freer On Aug 11, 2020
Cooking Vegie sushi bowl step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegie sushi bowl you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a easy vegetarian lunch, try this speedy ten minute sushi salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegie Sushi Bowl
- 85g (1/2 cup) cooked brown rice
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1/4 small avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced tamari
- 1 teaspoon sushi seasoning
- 1 soft-boiled egg, peeled, halved
- 1 tablespoon shredded nori, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegie Sushi Bowl
- Place the rice, carrot, cucumber and avocado in a serving bowl. Drizzle with the tamari and sushi seasoning. Top with the egg and sprinkle with shredded nori.
Nutritions of Vegie Sushi Bowl
fatContent: 299.228 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein