Molten Chocolate PuddingsBy Kerrie Ray On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Molten chocolate puddings step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Molten chocolate puddings you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This cheats fondant has a Lindt ball in the middle to ensure a molten centre that is simply divine!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Molten Chocolate Puddings
- Melted butter, to grease
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 200g butter, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 16 Lindt Lindor Dark or Milk Chocolate Balls
- Cocoa powder, extra, to dust
- Philadelphia Cooking Cream for Desserts, to serve
The instruction how to make Molten Chocolate Puddings
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush eight 185ml (3/4-cup) capacity ovenproof dishes or pudding moulds with melted butter. Line the bases with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Use an electric beater to beat eggs, egg yolk and sugar in a bowl until thick and pale. Transfer egg mixture to a large bowl. Gradually fold in the chocolate mixture. Sift over flour and cocoa powder. Fold until just smooth.
- Spoon two-thirds of the chocolate mixture into prepared dishes. Place on a baking tray. Divide Lindt balls among the centres. Spoon remaining chocolate mixture over the top and smooth the surfaces. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until just set. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Turn the puddings onto serving plates. Dust with extra cocoa powder. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Molten Chocolate Puddings
fatContent: 461.987 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 27 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 184 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner party, bake, easy, dessert, caster sugar, egg, butter, dark chocolate, pudding, chocolate, puddings, desserts, winter, winter desserts, self-saucing puddingsaking, high protein, low sodium,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon