Orange, Mandarin And Pink Grapefruit CompoteBy Jane Charlton On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Orange, mandarin and pink grapefruit compote step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orange, mandarin and pink grapefruit compote you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Simple, colourful and delicious this dessert showcases each of the beautiful flavours of the fruit in the compote.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orange, Mandarin And Pink Grapefruit Compote
- 2 pink grapefruit, peeled, segmented
- 2 seville oranges, peeled, segmented
- 2 mandarins, peeled, segmented
- 170g (3/4 cup) raw sugar
- 1 x 7cm cinnamon stick
- 125ml (1/2 cup) hot water
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds (Lucky brand)
- 4 scoops dairy-free vanilla ice dessert (Fruccio brand)
The instruction how to make Orange, Mandarin And Pink Grapefruit Compote
- Place the grapefruit, orange, mandarin, sugar, cinnamon and water in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the syrup thickens slightly. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the sunflower seeds and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until toasted.
- Spoon the compote among serving bowls and top with a scoop of ice dessert. Sprinkle with toasted sunflower seeds.
Nutritions of Orange, Mandarin And Pink Grapefruit Compote
fatContent: 323.845 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 65 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : spring, summer, kid friendly, family friendly, ice cream, sunflower seeds, cinnamon sticks, sugar, mandarin, orange, grapefruit, salad, dessert, fruit, pan fry, quick, mandarins, fruit salad, easy, simple, family, low-kilojoule, dairy, high carb, low sodi,