Star-anise Poached Tamarillos With Waffles & MascarponeBy Not available On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Star-anise poached tamarillos with waffles & mascarpone step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Star-anise poached tamarillos with waffles & mascarpone you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try something new for dessert with this delicious staranise poached tamarillos with waffles & mascarpone.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Star-anise Poached Tamarillos With Waffles & Mascarpone
- 6 tamarillos, halved lengthways
- 6 fresh or frozen waffles, to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles brand ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Coles brand caster sugar
- 200g mascarpone
- 1 cup dessert wine
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Coles brand caster sugar
- 2 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
The instruction how to make Star-anise Poached Tamarillos With Waffles & Mascarpone
- To make the poaching syrup, stir the wine, water, sugar, star anise and cinnamon stick in a saucepan over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Increase heat and simmer for 10 mins or until syrupy. Remove from heat. Add the tamarillos and set aside, covered, for 15 mins or until tamarillos soften slightly.
- Meanwhile, toast the waffles lightly following packet directions.
- Place a waffle on each plate. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the waffles. Divide the mascarpone and poached tamarillos among the waffles. Drizzle over a little of the poaching syrup.
Nutritions of Star-anise Poached Tamarillos With Waffles & Mascarpone
fatContent: 472.981 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60.4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 29 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 37 milligrams cholesterol