Ice-cream PavlovaBy Kim Coverdale On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Ice-cream pavlova step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ice-cream pavlova you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dress up a supermarket pavlova shell with scoops of decadent icecream, fruit and choc shards.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ice-cream Pavlova
- 500ml banana chocolate sundae ice-cream (see notes)
- 500ml gooey chocolate brownie ice-cream
- 500ml strawberry and double cream ice-cream
- 300ml thickened cream
- 600g prepared pavlova round
- 250ml bottle strawberry dessert sauce
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 250g fresh strawberries, halved
- White chocolate curls, to serve
The instruction how to make Ice-cream Pavlova
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Scoop each ice-cream flavour and place scoops on trays. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream until firm peaks form.
- Place pavlova on a serving plate. Dollop with cream. Top with ice-cream scoops. Drizzle with sauce and top with raspberries, strawberries and white chocolate curls. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Ice-cream Pavlova
saturatedFatContent: 23.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 82.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein