White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Poached PlumsBy Sarah Hobbs On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking White chocolate panna cotta with poached plums step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for White chocolate panna cotta with poached plums you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Italian for cooked cream, panna cotta is a light, silky dessert thats certain impress your guests.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Poached Plums
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 600ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 1 orange
- 6 blood or black diamond plums, halved, stoned
- 1/2 cup (125ml) sweet dessert wine
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
The instruction how to make White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Poached Plums
- Combine the chocolate, cream, sugar and vanilla in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth and heated through. Set aside for 5 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Place the boiling water in a small jug and sprinkle over the gelatine. Gently stir until gelatine dissolves. Add to the cream mixture and stir to combine. Remove and discard vanilla bean.
- Grease six 1/2 cup (125ml) capacity dariole moulds. Pour the cream mixture evenly among the prepared moulds. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and place on a tray in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, use a zester to remove rind from orange. (Alternatively, use a vegetable peeler to peel rind from orange. Use a small, sharp knife to remove white pith from rind. Cut rind into very thin strips.) Juice the orange. Combine the plums, wine, water and orange rind and juice in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until plums are just tender and syrup thickens slightly. Remove from heat and transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside to cool. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Turn panna cotta onto serving plates. Serve with poached plums and syrup.
Nutritions of White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Poached Plums
fatContent: 587.462 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 30 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 32 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 111 milligrams cholesterol