Gingerbread CheesecakeBy Not available On Jul 23, 2020
Cooking Gingerbread cheesecake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Gingerbread cheesecake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Wow your family and friends with this indulgent gingerbread cheesecake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Gingerbread Cheesecake
- 200g cooked gingerbread biscuits, broken (see notes)
- 100g Arnotts granita biscuits, broken
- 125g butter, melted
- 3 x 250g pkts cream cheese, softened
- 300g sour cream
- 2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
- 4 Coles Brand Australian free range eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Brand salted caramel dessert topping
- Coles Brand salted caramel dessert topping, extra, to serve
- Gingerbread men, to decorate (see notes)
- Coles Brand candy canes*, to decorate
The instruction how to make Gingerbread Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 150C. Grease a 20cm (base measurement) springform pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Process combined biscuit in a food processor until finely crushed. Add the butter. Process until combined. Spoon into pan and use a straight-sided glass to spread and press over the base and side. Place in fridge for 30 mins or until firm.
- Process the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar in a clean food processor until smooth. Add the eggs, ginger and mixed spice. Process until smooth. Pour half the mixture into the pan. Drizzle with half the topping and swirl. Repeat with remaining cream cheese mixture and topping.
- Place on a baking tray. Bake for 1 hour or until almost set. Turn oven off. Leave in oven, with door ajar, for 2 hours to cool. Place in fridge to chill. Drizzle with extra topping. Top with gingerbread men and candy canes.
Nutritions of Gingerbread Cheesecake
fatContent: 424.464 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein