Chocolate And Strawberry TartinesBy Valli Little On Jul 17, 2020
Cooking Chocolate and strawberry tartines step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate and strawberry tartines you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This decadent dessert is the perfect end to a barbecue.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate And Strawberry Tartines
- 2 slices woodfired bread
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 120g strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Thick cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate And Strawberry Tartines
- Before you start, ensure the barbecue is clean and free from strong odours, then preheat to medium-high.
- Brush both sides of bread with butter. Cook on one side until golden. Turn over and cover each slice with chopped chocolate. Place a piece of foil loosely over the top. Cook just until the chocolate has melted. Place on a plate and add strawberries and chopped nuts. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm with thick cream.
Nutritions of Chocolate And Strawberry Tartines
fatContent: 551.373 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 28 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 43 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, budget friendly, barbecue, summer, strawberry, dark chocolate, bread, quick, valentines day, dessert, chocolate, strawberries, easy, simple, everyday, romantic, high protein, high fibre,