Blueberry Swirl Ice-creamBy Amanda Kelly On Jul 15, 2020
Cooking Blueberry swirl ice-cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Blueberry swirl ice-cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This simple dessert looks and tastes sensational!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Blueberry Swirl Ice-cream
- 500g fresh blueberries
- 115g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 80ml (1/3 cup) water
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 1L vanilla ice-cream
- Wafers, to serve
The instruction how to make Blueberry Swirl Ice-cream
- Line base and sides of an 11 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing it to overhang. Place blueberries, sugar and water in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, then strain (see microwave tip). Discard blueberry skins and set aside for 15 minutes or until cool.
- Use an electric beater to whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold the blueberry sauce through the cream. Transfer to a shallow metal container and place in the freezer, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or until thick.
- Remove ice-cream from freezer. Divide ice-cream between two bowls and set aside for 5-10 minutes to soften slightly. Add half the blueberry mixture to each bowl and use a metal spoon to gently fold once or twice to create a marbled effect. Spoon into prepared pan and use the back of the spoon to smooth the surface. Fold over the plastic wrap and cover loosely with foil. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, scoop ice-cream mixture into balls and serve with wafers.
Nutritions of Blueberry Swirl Ice-cream
fatContent: 553.763 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 68 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 82 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, spring, summer, no cook, easy, quick, budget friendly, family friendly, kid friendly, cream, sugar, ice cream, blueberries, dessert, ice-cream, children, kid-friendly, simple, everyday, comfort food, tr, high protein, low sodium,