Grilled Figs With Honey RicottaBy Annette Forrest On Jul 14, 2020
Cooking Grilled figs with honey ricotta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Grilled figs with honey ricotta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweet figs are alluring in this decadent dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Grilled Figs With Honey Ricotta
- 8 fresh figs
- 25g blanched almonds, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
The instruction how to make Grilled Figs With Honey Ricotta
- Preheat grill on medium-high.
- Trim the fig stems, cut a cross halfway into the top of each fig and gently ease them open. Place the figs into a shallow ovenproof dish. Combine the almonds, brown sugar and cinnamon. Fill each fig cavity with the almond mixture, dividing ingredients evenly.
- Place figs under preheated grill (about 8cm from the heat source) and grill for 4-5 minutes or until sugar begins to bubble.
- Meanwhile, place the ricotta, honey and vanilla essence in a medium bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and well combined. Place the figs and honey ricotta onto serving plates and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Grilled Figs With Honey Ricotta
fatContent: 201.955 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 24 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 21 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon