Pistachio & Cardamom Ice-cream With Rosewater WatermelonBy Rodney Dunn On Jul 14, 2020
Cooking Pistachio & cardamom ice-cream with rosewater watermelon step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pistachio & cardamom ice-cream with rosewater watermelon you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This simple dessert is perfect for summer entertaining.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pistachio & Cardamom Ice-cream With Rosewater Watermelon
- 280g (2 cups) pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- 2L vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 1.2kg watermelon, cut into 1cm-thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon rosewater essence
The instruction how to make Pistachio & Cardamom Ice-cream With Rosewater Watermelon
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add pistachios and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Combine pistachios, ice-cream and cardamom in a bowl. Spoon ice-cream mixture into a large metal container. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 3 hours or until firm.
- Combine sugar and water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Add watermelon and rosewater. Remove from heat. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Divide rosewater watermelon among serving bowls and serve with ice-cream.
Nutritions of Pistachio & Cardamom Ice-cream With Rosewater Watermelon
fatContent: 503.095 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein