Ginger SyllabubBy Valli Little On Jul 13, 2020
Cooking Ginger syllabub step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ginger syllabub you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This gourmet dessert tastes as spectacular as it looks.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ginger Syllabub
- 300ml thick cream
- 100ml Stones ginger wine*
- 60g caster sugar
- 2 pieces stem ginger in syrup*, chopped, syrup reserved
- 125g gingernut biscuits, crumbled
- Crystallised violets*, to garnish (optional)
The instruction how to make Ginger Syllabub
- Place cream, wine and sugar in bowl of an electric mixer, beat until just thickened, then stir in 2 tablespoons syrup from stem ginger.
- Layer alternately into 4 glasses with biscuit crumbs. Garnish with ginger and crystallised violets, if desired.
Nutritions of Ginger Syllabub
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon