PaskhaBy Valli Little On Jul 13, 2020
Cooking Paskha step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Paskha you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Paskha is a traditional Russian Easter dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Paskha
- 300g ricotta cheese
- 250g mascarpone
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75ml double cream
- 50g toasted almonds, finely chopped
- 50g good-quality chocolate, finely chopped
- 125g glace fruits, finely chopped (such as apricots, cherries and peaches)
The instruction how to make Paskha
- Line the pots with a double layer of muslin, allowing excess to hang over the sides.
- Place the ricotta, mascarpone, caster sugar and vanilla in a food processor and whiz until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Lightly whip the cream, then fold into the cheese mixture with the almonds, chocolate and fruit. Spoon into the prepared pots and fold over the excess cloth. Cover with a saucer and place a weight on top. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove saucer and weight from the paskha and unfold the cloth. Invert pots onto a serving plate, peel off the muslin and serve with the baked figs (see related recipe).
Nutritions of Paskha