Dried Fruit FlambeBy Kerrie Mullins On Jul 12, 2020
Cooking Dried fruit flambe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Dried fruit flambe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make a fiery statement with this tasty dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Dried Fruit Flambe
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 200g pkts dried fruit salad
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 80g (1/3 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Dried Fruit Flambe
- Place the orange juice and sugar in a medium saucepan and stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high, add the dried fruit and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 6-7 minutes or until the fruit is soft and plump.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the rum. Use a long match to ignite the liquid. Allow the flame to burn out and then stir well. Serve immediately with a dollop of yoghurt.
Nutritions of Dried Fruit Flambe
fatContent: 369.733 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 74 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 3 milligrams cholesterol