Hot Ginger And Caramel Sundae With Crumb TrailBy Jessica Brook On Jul 09, 2020
Cooking Hot ginger and caramel sundae with crumb trail step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hot ginger and caramel sundae with crumb trail you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This dessert is something straight out of a fairytale.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hot Ginger And Caramel Sundae With Crumb Trail
- 150g un-iced gingerbread men, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 40g unsalted butter, melted
- 500ml good-quality vanilla ice cream
- Assortment of lollies, to serve
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1/2 firmly packed cup (110g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pure (thin) cream
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
The instruction how to make Hot Ginger And Caramel Sundae With Crumb Trail
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the crumbled gingerbread men, brown sugar and butter in a bowl and stir well to combine. Spread crumb mixture in an even layer on the lined baking tray, then bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Remove the crumb mixture from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, for the ginger and caramel sauce, combine golden syrup, brown sugar, cream and ground ginger in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the sauce until the sugar dissolves, then bring to a simmer. Allow the sauce to bubble for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thick. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Scoop the vanilla ice cream into bowls or glass serving dishes, then drizzle with the ginger and caramel sauce and top with the crumb trail. Decorate with lollies and serve.
Nutritions of Hot Ginger And Caramel Sundae With Crumb Trail
fatContent: 535.36 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 54 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 71 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon