Cream Cheese And Blueberry TurnoversBy Sarah Hobbs On Jul 09, 2020
Cooking Cream cheese and blueberry turnovers step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cream cheese and blueberry turnovers you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These simple dessert pastries are designed to impress.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cream Cheese And Blueberry Turnovers
- 125g cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 (25 x 25cm) sheet Pampas ready-rolled frozen puff pastry, just thawed, quartered
- 75g (1/2 cup) frozen blueberries
- 1 egg yolk
The instruction how to make Cream Cheese And Blueberry Turnovers
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine: the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of sugar and lemon rind in a small bowl.
- Place the pastry on a clean work surface. Spread one-quarter of the cream cheese mixture over a pastry square, leaving a 1cm border. Sprinkle over one-quarter of the blueberries. Brush the edge with a little egg yolk and fold pastry over to form a triangle and enclose the filling. Use a fork to gently press the edges together. Place on the lined tray. Repeat with remaining pastry, cream cheese mixture and blueberries. Brush turnovers with egg yolk and sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Serve.
Nutritions of Cream Cheese And Blueberry Turnovers
fatContent: 289.907 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol