Blueberries In Rose Wine JellyBy Jane Charlton On Jul 08, 2020
Cooking Blueberries in rose wine jelly step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Blueberries in rose wine jelly you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This pretty summer dessert is perfect for the adults.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Blueberries In Rose Wine Jelly
- 100g blueberries
- 400ml rose wine (Lindemans Bin 35 brand)
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatine
The instruction how to make Blueberries In Rose Wine Jelly
- Place four 125ml (1/2-cup) capacity serving glasses on a baking tray.Divide half the blueberries evenly among glasses.
- Combine the wine and sugar in a medium saucepan and stir over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until mixture comes to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low. Transfer 60ml (1/4 cup) of the hot wine mixture to a small heatproof bowl. Sprinkle gelatine over the surface and stir until gelatine dissolves. Stir gelatine mixture into hot wine mixture. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Pour the wine mixture into a heatproof jug. Pour half the wine mixture evenly among glasses. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or until slightly set. Remove from fridge. Sprinkle over the remaining blueberries and pour in remaining wine mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 3 hours to set. Serve chilled.
Nutritions of Blueberries In Rose Wine Jelly
fatContent: 192.395 calories
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 29 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein