Raspberry And Honey SemifreddoBy Annette Forrest On Jul 07, 2020
Cooking Raspberry and honey semifreddo step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Raspberry and honey semifreddo you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Beat the heat with this beautiful summer dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Raspberry And Honey Semifreddo
- 4 egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 3 x 120g punnets raspberries
The instruction how to make Raspberry And Honey Semifreddo
- Line base and sides of an 8cm deep, 9cm x 23cm (base) loaf pan with baking paper. Place egg yolks, vanilla, honey and caster sugar into a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (dont let bowl touch water). Using electric beaters, beat on high speed for 6 minutes or until thick and creamy. Remove from heat. Beat for 1 minute. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Place cream into a bowl. Beat until soft peaks form. Using a fork, crush one-third of the raspberries in a shallow dish.
- Using a large metal spoon, gently fold crushed raspberries, half the remaining whole raspberries and cream through egg mixture. Pour into loaf pan. Smooth top. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight if time permits. Turn out. Serve slices with remaining raspberries.
Nutritions of Raspberry And Honey Semifreddo
fatContent: 384.312 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 34 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 143 milligrams cholesterol