Amaretto TartBy Valli Little On Jul 07, 2020
Cooking Amaretto tart step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Amaretto tart you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Plate up an fancy dessert for your guests with this decadent amaretto dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Amaretto Tart
- 300g amaretti biscuits (see note), crushed
- 120g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 200g white marshmallows
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 150ml thickened cream
- Toasted flaked almonds, to garnish
- Melted dark chocolate, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Amaretto Tart
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Lightly grease a 36cm x 12cm loose-bottomed tart pan.
- Combine the biscuits with butter and press into the base and sides of the pan. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- Combine the milk and marshmallows in a pan over a low heat and stir until the marshmallows have melted. Add the coffee and liqueur and stir until smooth and combined. Cool completely.
- Whisk the cream until stiff peaks form and fold into the marshmallow mixture. Pour into the tart shell and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- To serve the tart, scatter with the toasted almonds and drizzle liberally with the melted chocolate.
Nutritions of Amaretto Tart
fatContent: 610.167 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 37 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 90 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, easy, afternoon tea, dinner party, cream, coffee, marshmallow, biscuit, alcohol, liqueur, dessert, tart, italian, desserts, gourmet, amaretto liqueur, italian desserts, tart recipes, tart recipe, high protein, low sodium,