Choc Jam Drops With Berry And Beetroot JamBy Katrina Woodman On Jul 06, 2020
Cooking Choc jam drops with berry and beetroot jam step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Choc jam drops with berry and beetroot jam you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Craving a dessert with less calories? This guiltfree dessert will hit the sweet spot.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Choc Jam Drops With Berry And Beetroot Jam
- 90g solidified coconut oil
- 40g (1/4 cup) coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 115g (3/4 cup) white spelt flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) raw cacao
- 2 1/2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 100g beetroot, peeled, finely grated
- 50g (1/3 cup) frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
The instruction how to make Choc Jam Drops With Berry And Beetroot Jam
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- For the jam, place the beetroot, blueberries, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until soft and liquid is released from berries. Stir in chia. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl. Cool completely.
- Use electric beaters to beat the oil, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until pale and creamy. Beat in the egg and 1 tbs of the flour until well combined. Stir in cacao, coconut, salt and remaining flour until dough comes together.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on prepared tray. Use your thumb to make an indent in each biscuit, spreading slightly to about 4.5cm diameter. Place a small spoonful of jam in each indent. Bake for 12 minutes or until firm. Allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Choc Jam Drops With Berry And Beetroot Jam
fatContent: 123.802 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12.3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4.8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon