Cinnamon Ricotta With PassionfruitBy Annette Forrest On Jul 06, 2020
Cooking Cinnamon ricotta with passionfruit step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cinnamon ricotta with passionfruit you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create dessert perfection in just ten minutes with this sweet ricotta and passionfruit dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cinnamon Ricotta With Passionfruit
- 300g fresh ricotta
- 2 1/2 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 passionfruit, halved
- 8 custard swirl biscuits (Unibic brand), to serve
The instruction how to make Cinnamon Ricotta With Passionfruit
- Use electric beaters to beat the ricotta, icing sugar, cinnamon and vanilla essence in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Divide the ricotta mixture among serving plates. Arrange the halved passionfruit and biscuits next to the ricotta.
Nutritions of Cinnamon Ricotta With Passionfruit
fatContent: 275.567 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 20 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 38 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon