Blackberry And Peach CrispBy Sophia Young On Jun 30, 2020
Cooking Blackberry and peach crisp step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Blackberry and peach crisp you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Perfect for an afterdinner dessert, these crunchy fruit dessert tastes as good as it looks.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Blackberry And Peach Crisp
- 8 large peaches
- 3 x 175g punnets blackberries or youngberries
- 2/3 cup (100g) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup firmly packed (165g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (45g) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup (105g) pecans, roasted, chopped
- 125g unsalted butter, chilled
The instruction how to make Blackberry And Peach Crisp
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Blanch peaches, in batches, in a large saucepan of boiling water for 30 seconds, then transfer immediately to a bowl of iced water and leave until cool. Drain peaches. Peel and discard skins, then cut in half and remove stones. Cut each 1/2 into 4 and place in a bowl. Add blackberries, 1 tablespoon flour, lemon juice and caster sugar. Toss to combine.
- In another bowl, place remaining flour, cinnamon, brown sugar, oats and pecans. Using a fork, stir to combine. Grate butter over then, using fingertips, rub butter in until fine clumps form.
- Spoon berry mixture among 8, 300ml-capacity ovenproof dishes. Sprinkle generously with pecan topping. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Blackberry And Peach Crisp
fatContent: 516.718 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 51 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 39 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner party, pecan, spring, summer, autumn, winter, bake, oats, blackberry, peach, dessert, vegetarian, peaches, blackberries, crumble, traditional, easy, simple, everyday, special occasion, high protein, low sodium, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce