Yoghurt & Muscovado Semifreddo With Poached FigsBy Valli Little On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking Yoghurt & muscovado semifreddo with poached figs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Yoghurt & muscovado semifreddo with poached figs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Win someones heart with this gourmet dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Yoghurt & Muscovado Semifreddo With Poached Figs
- 4 eggs
- Grated rind of 1 orange
- 250g muscovado* sugar
- 350g thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 350ml red wine
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 250g dessert figs
The instruction how to make Yoghurt & Muscovado Semifreddo With Poached Figs
- Line a 1-litre triangular gutter mould* with plastic wrap.
- Place eggs, orange rind and 190g of the muscovado sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat until doubled in volume.
- Stir in the yoghurt until combined, then stir in the remaining muscovado sugar. Pour into the mould and smooth the top. Tap the mould on the benchtop to remove any air bubbles. Freeze overnight.
- To make poached figs, place wine in a saucepan with 1 cup water, caster sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir over low heat to dissolve sugar. Add figs and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove figs and continue to simmer liquid for 5 minutes to reduce. Pour over figs and cool.
- Soften semifreddo in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Unmould and serve in slices with the figs.
Nutritions of Yoghurt & Muscovado Semifreddo With Poached Figs
fatContent: 407.495 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 72 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce