White And Dark Chocolate MousseBy Cadbury On Jun 28, 2020
Cooking White and dark chocolate mousse step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for White and dark chocolate mousse you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A perfect combo of white and milk chocolate in a creamy, easy dessert that looks amazing! Sure to impress.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of White And Dark Chocolate Mousse
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Cream For Desserts, double cream alternative
- 100g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- 100g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Berries, for serving
- Chocolate hearts, for decoration
The instruction how to make White And Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Combine half the PHILLY with the dark chocolate in a bowl and stir over simmering water until the chocolate has melted. Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Repeat with the remaining PHILLY and the white chocolate.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form, gradually beat in the sugar until dissolved to make a light meringue, and then gently fold half through each chocolate mixture.
- Spoon mixtures alternately into 2 serving glasses. Use a knife to swirl the mixtures together then chill for at least 30 minutes. Decorate with fresh berries and chocolate hearts prior to serving.
Nutritions of White And Dark Chocolate Mousse