Chocolate And Almond Meringue RouladeBy Lisa La Barbera On Jun 24, 2020
Cooking Chocolate and almond meringue roulade step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate and almond meringue roulade you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This makes a delightful and delicious dessert!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate And Almond Meringue Roulade
- 4 eggwhites
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 100g blanched almonds, roughly chopped
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon vanillin sugar* or 1 tablespoon caster sugar with a couple of drops of vanilla extract
- 1 punnet strawberries, sliced
The instruction how to make Chocolate And Almond Meringue Roulade
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C. Line a 25cm x 38cm shallow (Swiss roll) tray with baking paper.
- Beat eggwhites until stiff peaks form. Gradually add caster sugar and beat until mixture is glossy. Fold in vinegar and sifted cornflour, then the chocolate and almonds.
- Spread meringue out onto the tray and level out mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until top is just crisp. Cool for a few minutes in the tray, then invert onto a baking sheet or baking paper. When completely cool, remove from sheet or paper.
- For the filling, whip the cream and vanillin sugar until thick. Spread over the meringue and scatter strawberries on top. Roll up carefully with the help of the baking paper. Dont worry if the meringue cracks - it will still hold together. Best served immediately.
Nutritions of Chocolate And Almond Meringue Roulade
fatContent: 357.066 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 25 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 39 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce