Chocolate TriflesBy Sarah Hobbs On Jun 21, 2020
Cooking Chocolate trifles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate trifles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A classic trifle demands hours of setting, soaking and chilling, but this speedy sweet treat is ready to eat in just minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Trifles
- 6 chocolate rollettes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavoured liqueur (such as Kahlua)
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) thawed frozen mixed berries
- 2 x 200g ctns King Island chocolate creme dessert
- White chocolate curls, to decorate
The instruction how to make Chocolate Trifles
- Use the rollette slices to evenly line the bases and sides of four 250ml (1 cup) capacity serving glasses. Pour over the coffee liqueur. Spoon the berries among the glasses and top with a dollop of the chocolate creme dessert. Set aside for 10 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Sprinkle trifles with chocolate curls and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chocolate Trifles
fatContent: 789.656 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 109 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 88 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 70 milligrams cholesterol