White Chocolate Cream CupsBy Michelle Lucia On Jun 16, 2020
Cooking White chocolate cream cups step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for White chocolate cream cups you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Decadent and impressive, these little white chocolate cups will be the talk of the town.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of White Chocolate Cream Cups
- 180g good-quality white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 250g mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 425g can blueberries in syrup, drained
- 4 chocolate dessert cups (see note)
- white chocolate curls, to serve (see note)
The instruction how to make White Chocolate Cream Cups
- Place white chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Fold mascarpone and vanilla through chocolate. Spoon into dessert cups. Top with blueberries and chocolate curls. Serve.
Nutritions of White Chocolate Cream Cups
fatContent: 679.716 calories
saturatedFatContent: 48 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 32 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 49 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein