Berry Cream Chocolate CupsBy Alison Turner On Jun 15, 2020
Cooking Berry cream chocolate cups step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Berry cream chocolate cups you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fruity cream inside a crisp chocolate cup makes a delicious and simple dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Berry Cream Chocolate Cups
- 185mls (3/4 cup) thin cream
- 1 tablespoon liqueur-style orange brandy flavouring (Queen brand)
- 200g (1 punnet) raspberries
- 150g (1 punnet) blueberries
- 1 x 84g pkt chocolate dessert cups (Creative Gourmet brand)
The instruction how to make Berry Cream Chocolate Cups
- Use electric beaters to whisk the cream and flavouring in a medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Use a large metal spoon to fold 1/2 the raspberries and 1/2 the blueberries through the cream.
- Spoon the berry cream into the chocolate dessert cups. Serve with the remaining berries.
Nutritions of Berry Cream Chocolate Cups
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, spring, summer, budget friendly, kids party, dinner party, no cook, blueberries, raspberry, liqueur, cream, dessert, chocolate, berries, comfort food, easy, simple, everyday,