Syllabub With Silver DrageesBy Valli Little On Jun 15, 2020
Cooking Syllabub with silver dragees step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Syllabub with silver dragees you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Start this recipe the day before.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Syllabub With Silver Dragees
- 100ml dessert wine
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Calvados (see Notes)
- 1 strip of lemon peel, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 300ml thickened cream
- Silver dragees or large cachous, to garnish (see Notes)
The instruction how to make Syllabub With Silver Dragees
- Place wine and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Place in a bowl with the sugar, Calvados and lemon peel. Cover and leave overnight.
- Strain mixture into a bowl with the lemon juice. Add cream and use electric beaters to whip until soft peaks form. Serve in glasses, garnished with a silver dragee or cachou.
Nutritions of Syllabub With Silver Dragees
fatContent: 303.052 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 25 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 53 milligrams cholesterol