Crunchy Berry PotsBy Dixie Elliott On Jun 11, 2020
Cooking Crunchy berry pots step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crunchy berry pots you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This dessert is a classic crowdpleaser it features assorted berries and a crunchy biscuit and sugar topping.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crunchy Berry Pots
- 120g Creative Gourmet Frozen Raspberries, thawed
- 150g Creative Gourmet Frozen Blueberries, thawed
- 1 small orange, rind finely grated, juiced
- 4 amaretti biscuits (almond macaroons)
- 2 x 150g tubs light French vanilla Fraiche
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
The instruction how to make Crunchy Berry Pots
- Combine berries, orange rind and 2 tablespoons orange juice in a bowl.
- Spoon into four 3/4-cup capacity, heatproof ramekins. Roughly crush biscuits and sprinkle over fruit. Spoon over Fraiche. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons brown sugar over each dessert.
- Preheat a grill on medium-high heat. Grill desserts for 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar has melted. Serve.
Nutritions of Crunchy Berry Pots
fatContent: 146.746 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 24 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 5 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : macaron, dinner party, family friendly, grill, sour cream, sugar, orange, raspberry, blueberries, dessert, raspberries, pudding, easy, simple, everyday, comfort food, budget, spring, high protein, high carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi, d,