Triple-choc Strawberry CupsBy Annette Forrest On Jun 02, 2020
Cooking Triple-choc strawberry cups step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Triple-choc strawberry cups you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fancy a quick weeknight dessert? This classic pairing of chocolate and strawberries takes next to no time to prepare.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Triple-choc Strawberry Cups
- 50g white chocolate (see note)
- 4 (70g) chocolate dessert cups (see note)
- 4 scoops chocolate ice-cream
- 250g strawberries, hulled, cut into quarters lengthways
The instruction how to make Triple-choc Strawberry Cups
- Place chocolate in a small, heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 30 seconds. Stir with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Place dessert cups on plates. Spoon 1 scoop of ice-cream into each. Top with strawberries. Using a small metal spoon, drizzle with chocolate. Serve.
Nutritions of Triple-choc Strawberry Cups
fatContent: 217.729 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 15 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : microwave, easy, kid friendly, strawberry, ice cream, white chocolate, dessert, strawberry dessert, chocolate dipped strawberries, valentines recipe, romantic dessert, individual dessert recipe, easy dessert ideas, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi,