Choc-fudge Knickerbocker GloryBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 01, 2020
Cooking Choc-fudge knickerbocker glory step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Choc-fudge knickerbocker glory you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This strawberry and chocolate sundae is indulgence in a glass.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Choc-fudge Knickerbocker Glory
- 8 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate dessert sauce
- 250g strawberries, hulled, sliced (see note)
- 3/4 cup thickened cream, whipped
- Chocolate sprinkles, to decorate
The instruction how to make Choc-fudge Knickerbocker Glory
- Divide half the ice-cream between 4 serving glasses. Drizzle with half the chocolate sauce and add half the strawberries. Repeat layers.
- Dollop whipped cream over strawberries. Top with chocolate sprinkles. Serve.
Nutritions of Choc-fudge Knickerbocker Glory
fatContent: 423.508 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 86 milligrams cholesterol