Caramelised Pineapple With Passionfruit Ice CreamBy Michelle Southan On May 31, 2020
Cooking Caramelised pineapple with passionfruit ice cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Caramelised pineapple with passionfruit ice cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Warm caramelised pineapple melts over the fruity sorbet to create a magic meltinthemouth moment.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Caramelised Pineapple With Passionfruit Ice Cream
- 60g butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1kg Naturally Sweet Pineapple, peeled, halved lengthways, cut into 1cm thick slices
- Weis Frozen Fruit passionfruit or lychee dairy dessert, to serve
The instruction how to make Caramelised Pineapple With Passionfruit Ice Cream
- Melt 60g butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add 1/3 cup brown sugar. Stir constantly until combined and the sugar melts.
- Add 1kg Naturally Sweet Pineapple, peeled, halved lengthways, cut into 1cm thick slices. Cook, turning, for 8-10 minutes or until golden and the sauce thickens slightly and caramelises.
- Serve with Weis Frozen Fruit passionfruit or lychee dairy dessert.
Nutritions of Caramelised Pineapple With Passionfruit Ice Cream
fatContent: 175.426 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 22 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, spring, dessert, pan fry, brown sugar, butter, ice cream, passionfruit, pineapple, traditional, easy, simple, everyday, summer, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, high fibre,