Lamb And Silver Beet Rogan GoshBy Michelle Southan On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking Lamb and silver beet rogan gosh step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb and silver beet rogan gosh you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A curry is a simple way to liven up the week. This ones hearty and full of healthy silver beet.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb And Silver Beet Rogan Gosh
- 1.8kg easy-carve lamb leg, bone removed, excess fat trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 390g (1 1/2 cups) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 brown onions, halved, finely chopped
- 10 whole cloves
- 10 green cardamom pods
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 x 7cm cinnamon stick
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch silver beet, white stems removed, washed, dried, finely shredded
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- Steamed Basmati rice, to serve
- Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt, extra, to serve
- Pappadums, to serve
The instruction how to make Lamb And Silver Beet Rogan Gosh
- Combine the lamb and yoghurt in a bowl. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, cloves, cardamom, bay leaves and cinnamon and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the onion softens. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, turmeric and chilli and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Add the lamb mixture and tomato and stir until combined. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, stirring frequently, for 1 hour. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for a further 30 minutes or until lamb is tender. Add the silver beet and garam masala and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the silver beet wilts.
- Spoon the rice and rogan gosh among serving bowls. Top with extra yoghurt and serve with pappadums.
Nutritions of Lamb And Silver Beet Rogan Gosh
Tags : pappadums, yoghurt, pan fry, lunch, dinner, rice, silverbeet, canned tomatoes, garlic, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, cloves, onion, lamb, curry, leg, main, mains, indian, traditional, comfort food,