Broccolini WrapsBy Miranda Payne On Aug 01, 2020
Cooking Broccolini wraps step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Broccolini wraps you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Wrap prosciutto around broccolini for a quick and easy side dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Broccolini Wraps
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zest finely grated, juiced
- 20g (1/2 cup) panko breadcrumbs
The instruction how to make Broccolini Wraps
- Cook the broccolini in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins or until tender- crisp. Drain and set aside to cool slightly. Divide into 6 bundles. Wrap each bundle with prosciutto.
- Heat 1 1/2 tbs of the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the bundles, turning often, for 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add the garlic, chilli and lemon zest. Stir for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the breadcrumbs. Stir for 4 minutes or until golden. Drizzle the broccolini wraps with lemon juice and sprinkle with panko mixture.
Nutritions of Broccolini Wraps