Chilli Chickpea Tabouleh With Roast PorkBy Liz Macri On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking Chilli chickpea tabouleh with roast pork step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilli chickpea tabouleh with roast pork you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This roast pork and spicy tabouleh dinner is quick and easy, and requires no cooking! Perfect.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilli Chickpea Tabouleh With Roast Pork
- 2 cups chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 150g shaved pepper-crusted roast pork
- 4 soy and linseed rolls
The instruction how to make Chilli Chickpea Tabouleh With Roast Pork
- Place parsley, mint, tomato, onion, chilli and chickpeas in a large bowl.
- Using a fork, whisk lemon juice and oil together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over tabouleh. Toss to combine.
- Serve tabouleh with pork and bread rolls.
Nutritions of Chilli Chickpea Tabouleh With Roast Pork
fatContent: 572.883 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 25.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol