Sushi Salmon Noodle BowlBy On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking Sushi salmon noodle bowl step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sushi salmon noodle bowl you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a good source of protein and fibre try this deliciously easy salmon and noodle bowl.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sushi Salmon Noodle Bowl
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced lengthways
- 200g frozen edamame or broad beans
- 270g pkt soba noodles, cooked following packet directions
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced diagonally
- 360g Sushi Salmon (see notes)
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Sushi Salmon Noodle Bowl
- Place spring onion in a bowl. Cover with iced water. Stand for 5 mins. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cook the edamame or broad beans in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Peel and transfer to a bowl.
- To make the Japanese dressing, combine the spring onion, soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, oil, ginger and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- Divide soba noodles among serving bowls. Top with carrot, radish, edamame or broad beans, cucumber and salmon. Drizzle with the dressing.
Nutritions of Sushi Salmon Noodle Bowl
fatContent: 528.907 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon