Curried Lentil And Coconut SoupBy On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Curried lentil and coconut soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Curried lentil and coconut soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This easy and wholesome lentil soup is the perfect winter warmer for lunch or dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Curried Lentil And Coconut Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 cup red lentils, rinsed, drained
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 4 naan bread, warmed
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Curried Lentil And Coconut Soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens. Add the korma curry paste, ground cumin and ground coriander. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add lentils, diced tomatoes, coconut milk and 1 litre cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until lentils are tender.
- Meanwhile, combine yoghurt, lime juice and 1/2 the coriander leaves in a bowl.
- Ladle soup into serving bowls. Drizzle with yoghurt mixture and sprinkle with remaining coriander leaves. Serve with naan and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Curried Lentil And Coconut Soup
fatContent: 698.119 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 74.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 13 milligrams cholesterol